We understand your frustration after a car accident.
Navigating the insurance roadblocks after a serious car wreck or fatal collision can be intimidating and overwhelming — especially when you are also trying to heal or grieve.
Our trusted lawyers have the confidence and experience to handle your insurance claim.
We regularly represent injured clients in underinsured and uninsured motorist claims, MedPay or PIP disputes, bad faith insurance claims and other insurance disputes.
- Rear-end collisions – Often resulting in serious head and neck injuries from rapid acceleration and deceleration.
- Head-on collisions – The most serious kind of accident, resulting in catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- T-bone accidents – Crushing the side of a car and often resulting in back and hip injuries to driver and passengers.
- Sideswipes – Particularly dangerous for passengers, sideswipe accidents frequently involve trucks or commercial vehicles with limited visibility.
- Lane crossovers – Causes include driver inattention or falling asleep at the wheel. Results include head-on collisions.
- Rollovers – Often the result of defective breaks or steering systems, rollover accidents cause paralysis, serious fractures and head injuries.
Skaug Law represents victims of car accidents caused by:
- Drunk drivers, DUI
- Distracted driving
- Inattentive driving, use of a cell phone
- Driver asleep at the wheel
- Reckless driving, speeding
- Illegal turns and stops
You can win maximum money for your injury and losses.
Your Skaug Law attorney will guide you through every step and will find every available insurance source to pay for your damages.
You pay nothing up front and only when we win your case.
There is no cost to speak to a Skaug Law attorney to get advice on your case and understand your legal options.
Call our 24/7 legal intake specialist at 208-466-0030 or click the chat window.