Todd M Joyner
Todd is a Nampa native who had a distinguished career with the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office as a trial lawyer. He prosecuted serious felons, including murderers. Mr. Joyner is also a past Magistrate Judge from Canyon County and has engaged in private practice the past few years. He is currently a trial attorney with Skaug Law, representing clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. Todd is involved in numerous community activities, including coaching baseball.
- Sigma Gamma Chi
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Idaho, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1991
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. – 1991
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- B.S. magna cum laude – 1988
- Major – Political Science/Pre. Law
- Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
- A.A. – 1986
- Major – General Studies
“Todd did a great job! He kept me informed throughout the process.” Karen Dellelo
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Idaho Prosecuting Attorney Association, Counsel/Lobbyist, 1996 – 1998
- Idaho Trial Lawyer’s Association
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Ada County Prosecutors Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 1991 – 2003
- Idaho Judiciary, Magistrate, 2003 – 2004
the maximum for your injury"
Wreck & Injury Guide"
FREE Workers’ Comp Injury Guide"