Todd M Joyner
Workers’ Compensation expert and Medical Malpractice Attorney Todd Joyner (Todd) is a Nampa native who had a distinguished career with the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office as a trial lawyer. Todd has over 30 years of experience in Family Law, Criminal, Medical Malpractice, Professional Malpractice, General Practice law.
Todd has extensive trial experience having prosecuted serious felons, including murderers.
Todd is also a past Magistrate Judge from Canyon County and has re-engaged his focus onto private practice as a Medical Malpractice Attorney with Workers’ Compensation Insurance claim experience over the past few years. He is currently a trial attorney with Skaug Law, representing clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation cases.
When he isn’t in the courtroom fighting for his clients, Todd is involved active in numerous community activities, including coaching baseball.
Pro Bono Activities
- Boy Scouts of America, 2003 – 2005
- Nampa Babe Ruth Baseball, 2005 – 2007
- Church Service
- Sigma Gamma Chi
- Idaho, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1991
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. – 1991
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- B.S. magna cum laude – 1988
- Major – Political Science/Pre. Law
- Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
- A.A. – 1986
- Major – General Studies
“Todd did a great job! He kept me informed throughout the process.” Karen Dellelo
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Idaho Prosecuting Attorney Association, Counsel/Lobbyist, 1996 – 1998
- Idaho Trial Lawyer’s Association
Past Employment Positions
- Ada County Prosecutors Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 1991 – 2003
- Idaho Judiciary, Magistrate, 2003 – 2004
We want to help you get through one of the most stressful experiences you can have. Tell us about your accident and one of our Personal Injury Lawyers will review it, for free, within one business day
via Secure Connection
Your case details have been submitted to our team of personal injury lawyers, privately and securely. We will be reviewing it within 1-2 business days and will contact you by either phone or email, or both.
In the meantime, we have a whole section of our site dedicated to helpful free videos, blog posts and FAQs to help you further.