Matthew R. Harrison
Trial Lawyer Matthew Harrison (Matt) is a native of Salt Lake City. Uta. Matt is a 1991 graduate from the University of Idaho College of Law and has lived in Idaho for the last 27 years.
Over the course of his career, Matt has focused on civil litigation from both the plaintiff and defense standpoints, with a special emphasis on insurance coverage disputes and claims.
As a trial lawyer, Matt’s practice has included general negligence matters, automobile negligence, wrongful death matters, premises liability, and bad faith claims.
“It’s great to be able to assist injury victims through
a law firm that has helped thousands of clients to win the maximum.”
Matt has also served the Idaho State Board of Medicine as panel chairman for medical negligence pre-litigation screening matters.
Matt has experience in representing injured individuals and families in a wide variety of injury claims.
He has successfully litigated cases involving head injuries, severe neck injuries, severe back injuries, brain and neurological injuries, and other bodily injuries arising from automobile accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and slip and fall matters.
“I’m able to apply my experience gained through the years
of helping injured people and families in a wide variety of injury claims.”
Matt has held various service and leadership roles in both civic and community service organizations throughout the Treasure Valley including Law Day with the Idaho State Bar, Rake Up Boise, Paint the Town, Rake Up Meridian, The Boy Scouts of America, the YMCA, Brown Mackie College Program Advisory Committee and Meridian Youth Baseball.
- Idaho State Bar
- Utah State Bar (Inactive)
- United States District Court of Idaho
- United States District Court of Utah (Inactive)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law School, University of Idaho, J.D., 1991
- Undergraduate. University of Utah. B.S — Behavioral Science & Health, 1988
- PUBLIC SERVICE
- Matt has held various service and leadership roles in both civic and community service organizations throughout the Treasure Valley including Law Day with the Idaho State Bar, Rake Up Boise, Paint the Town, Rake Up Meridian, The Boy Scouts of America, the YMCA, Brown Mackie College Program Advisory Committee and Meridian Youth Baseball.
- Matt and his wife JoAnn have two children, and when time permits, are active with fly fishing, backpacking, biking, and skiing.
We want to help you get through one of the most stressful experiences you can have. Tell us about your accident and one of our Personal Injury Lawyers will review it, for free, within one business day
via Secure Connection
Your case details have been submitted to our team of personal injury lawyers, privately and securely. We will be reviewing it within 1-2 business days and will contact you by either phone or email, or both.
In the meantime, we have a whole section of our site dedicated to helpful free videos, blog posts and FAQs to help you further.