Bruce D. Skaug
A native of southern Idaho, Bruce Skaug’s ancestors homesteaded near Lizard Butte in Canyon County. Bruce graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law in 1988 and served for three years as a trial attorney for the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office in Boise. In 1992, he began civil practice with the Goicoechea Law Office, Nampa with an emphasis on personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation litigation. After 23 years of successfully representing injured people, and gathering a growing team of attorneys and support staff, Bruce changed the law firm name to Skaug Law, PC. Bruce has recovered millions of dollars for his clients in verdicts and settlements. He is a member of the Idaho Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
- Bruce and Debbie Skaug have been married for over 30 years.
- They have six children and two grandchildren.
- Idaho, 1988; Montana, 1995; Oregon, 2002; U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1988; U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho, J.D.
- University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho, B.S., Political Science Major; College of Southern Idaho
- Twin Falls, Idaho, A.A., Social Science Major
- Nampa Lions Club – Melvin Jones Fellowship Award for outstanding humanitarian service; Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award 2015 Lifetime Achievement, America’s Top 100 Attorneys
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Idaho Trial Lawyers Association; American Association for Justice; Idaho, Oregon, & Montana Bar Associations; Nampa Lions Club, President (1996-1997); District Patriotism Chair; Salvation Army Advisory Board (Former Vice President); Nampa Babe Ruth, Inc., Vice Chair, Secretary of the Board; Joseph Project, Inc. (China), Board Member, Nampa Library Board, Trustee (2006 – 2008); Life Member, National Rifle Association; Canyon Co. Historical Society, Former Board Member; Hands of Hope, Inc., Former Board Member; The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Foundation Board Member; College Church of the Nazarene, Former Board Member; The National Crime Victim Bar Association; Christian Legal Society; Ronald Reagan Foundation
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS AND PLAINTIFFS FROM
Claimants, physicians, State and Local elected officials, a U.S. Congress member and claimants from many U.S. States; nearly every state in Mexico; Puerto Rico, Brazil, China, Columbia, El Salvador, England, Finland, Guatemala, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Portugal and Yugoslavia.
the maximum for your injury"
Wreck & Injury Guide"
FREE Workers’ Comp Injury Guide"