Motorcycle Injury Attorneys and NAMIL- What it is and why you should care
Last updated Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022
Many motorcycle injury attorneys join a membership association, simply pay the annual fee and post the logo on their websites. Our NAMIL membership is different. Being a Founding Member of the National Academy of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (NAMIL) is something we take seriously.
It shows our heartfelt desire to help riders and our commitment to motorcyclists’ rights.
Not only are we founding members, but we are also the only law firm in Idaho that are members of this esteemed organization. Being a member of NAMIL means we stay up-to-date on the best ways to help bikers protect their rights and make sure they are fairly compensated if they have a motorcycle accident today.
NAMIL membership requires an extensive screening process and is only open to experienced lawyers who are passionate about helping bikers.
- NAMIL members MUST show competency in motorcycle injury law as evidenced by the fulfillment of standards and criteria as established by the NAMIL Board of Examiners and Governors.
- Members must show both substantial experience in and ability to handle complex matters relating to motorcycle injury claims.
- Members must be recognized by their peers as a top rated motorcycle accident law firm in the area of motorcycle injury law.
- Members must also demonstrate substantial involvement in the motorcycle injury field and must strive to encourage the study, improve the practice, elevate the standards and advance the cause of protecting motorcyclist’s rights.
Our NAMIL membership means we actively support Idaho motorcycle groups and safety organizations.
In addition, we meet together several times each year for several more days of training and discussion.
Our NAMIL group met in Milwaukee where we also visited the Harley-Davidson museum and factory. Our association is a special group of lawyers from across the country who meet on a monthly conference call to exchange ideas and answers with fellow motorcycle attorneys.
We recently sponsored a motorcycle accident scene management course taught by Road Guardians. This course is so valuable because it helps you know how to help a rider who goes down during the first 10-60 minutes until the ambulance arrives.
Bruce took the day-long course and is certified in the Bystander Assistance Program of Road Guardians. When a biker has been injured in an accident, the other guy’s motorcycle wreck attorney will usually attack the rider, saying they were speeding or did an unsafe maneuver.
They will also offer you a low settlement. If you question it, they may insist it is as high as they can go. The Idaho Biker Lawyers at Skaug Law help you push back when the insurance company tries to push you around.
We help you hold the insurance company accountable. Our goal is to win the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries and damages.
Click to Call 208-466-0030 for FREE Legal Advice Today!
- We want injured riders to know you only have one shot at this.
- Once you accept a settlement offer and sign the release it’s over forever.
- You won’t get a second chance for a better outcome or more money.
- Talking to a motorcycle lawyer from Skaug Law is free.
- We won’t waste your time and will tell it to you straight.
- You’ll get answers and trusted advice about your options from one of Idaho’s most reliable motorcycle injury attorneys.