Win a Trip to Sturgis. Free to Enter!
Welcome to your exclusive chance to win a trip to the 2021 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally from the Idaho Biker Lawyers at Skaug Law!
The 81st Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally begins August 6 and goes through August 15, 2021.
You can win free, three-night lodging (August 8-11) and $1,000 spending money!
The contest is open to legal Idaho and Oregon residents over the age of 21.
Full contest rules are here.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Skaug Law 2021 Sturgis Trip Giveaway Official Contest Rules
WHO CAN ENTER
- This contest is open to all Idaho and Oregon residents 21 years of age or older.
- Employees of Skaug Law and their affiliated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter or win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter online at IdahoBikerLawyer.com/win
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, visit IdahoBikerLawyer.com/win and fill out the relevant form.
- Enter only once. Multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.
- Enter in person at events. Occasionally, Skaug Law will make entry forms available at events.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant that they have the rights to use given information in accordance with all privacy laws and that entering does not violate the rights of any third parties. Skaug Law reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
- Contest entrants must be at least 21 years old and legal residents of Idaho or Oregon.
- The Contest starts on October 30, 2020 and ends May 30, 2021. All entries must be received before May 30, 2021. Skaug Law is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or other electronic malfunction.
- On June 1, 2021 one winner will be selected by random drawing among valid entries. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries.
- One winner will be selected. That winner will receive the three-night room accommodations for 2 for August 8-11 2021, plus $1,000 spending money.
- The estimated value of the grand prize is $2,500 dollars.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Skaug Law at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release which must be received by Skaug Law before the prize is delivered to the winner. Skaug Law reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be identified within fourteen days, or does not return the release, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from any remaining valid entries.
- There are no substitutions or cash alternatives for the prize except at the sole discretion of Skaug Law.
- The winner is responsible for paying all applicable taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. The winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded.
- Skaug Law is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.
- In entering the contest, you acknowledge that Skaug Law has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, and/or voice for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Skaug Law has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
ODDS OF WINNING / MISCELLANEOUS
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Skaug Law at 1226 E. Karcher Road, Nampa, Idaho 83687.
- The prize winner’s name will be announced on our Facebook page and other social media channels.
- In entering the contest, you acknowledge that Skaug Law may contact you for other promotional or marketing purposes.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Skaug Law reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and to change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Skaug Law and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Individuals accompanying the winner to stay in the acomodations must expressly agree to defend indemnify and hold harmless Skaug Law.