Sam grew up in Nampa and is now proud to provide legal services to people throughout the Treasure Valley.
Sam has a passion for injured clients. He concentrates his practice on personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.
Big insurance companies are always trying to take advantage of the “little guy”, and Sam wants to be your advocate when it seems like there’s no one else to turn to.
Prior to joining Skaug Law, Sam attended Concordia University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude.
Professionally, prior to working for Skaug Law, Sam has worked in professional, business to business sales for 8 years, representing clients and selling security consulting.
With his extensive experience working business to business, Sam knows how to negotiate with insurance companies and he understands how a company’s business process works.
He uses that skillset in his legal career, better enabling him to help his clients through superior negotiation abilities.
Sam is admitted to practice in both Idaho State and Federal courts and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Graduated cum laude from law school.
- Graduated magna cum laude from College
- Concordia University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- Deputy Administrative Editor, Concordia Law Review
- Corban University, B.S. in Pre-Law (2011)
- HelpSystems, LLC (formerly Skyview Partners) (2011-2018)