Nampa Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can result in devastating physical and emotional injuries that require many months of rehabilitation and recovery.
In some cases, injuries sustained in a motor vehicle crash can result in permanent impairments that can affect your ability to work.
Navigating the insurance roadblocks after a serious car wreck or fatal collision can be intimidating and overwhelming — especially when you are also trying to heal or grieve.
Our trusted personal injury lawyers have the confidence and experience to handle your insurance claim.
We regularly represent injured clients in underinsured and uninsured motorist claims, MedPay or PIP disputes, bad faith insurance claims, and other insurance disputes.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to the negligence of another driver, a Nampa car accident lawyer can fight for your right to recover compensation. We can handle the details of your claim, while you to focus on healing and moving on with your life.
Car Crashes Come in Many Forms
Automobile accidents could occur in many different ways and many times through no fault of your own. These could include:
- Rear-end collisions –Often resulting in serious head and neck injuries from rapid acceleration and deceleration
- Head-on collisions –The most serious kind of accident, resulting in catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- T-bone accidents –Crushing the side of a car and often resulting in back and hip injuries to driver and passengers
- Sideswipes –Particularly dangerous for passengers, sideswipe accidents frequently involve trucks or commercial vehicles with limited visibility
- Lane crossovers –Causes include driver inattention or falling asleep at the wheel. Results include head-on collisions
- Rollovers –Often the result of defective breaks or steering systems, rollover accidents cause paralysis, serious fractures, and head injuries
When Another Driver Is Responsible For Your Accident
There are many reasons why a car crash could happen. Skaug Law represents victims of car accidents caused by:
- Drunk drivers, DUI
- Distracted driving
- Inattentive driving, use of a cell phone
- Driver asleep at the wheel
- Reckless driving, speeding
- Illegal turns and stops
What Types of Damages Can You Can Recover in Nampa?
We could help you seek compensation for your losses from the at-fault party. An automobile crash attorney could work to recover compensation for damages such as:
- Ambulance, emergency room, and hospital bills
- Present and future medical care, rehabilitation, medications, and assistive medical devices
- Loss of income and earning capacity due to an inability to work
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
You could also recover compensation for any property damage, such as the cost of repairing or replacing a vehicle.
Let a car accident lawyer in Nampa review your claim and pursue compensation for your damages.
Speak to a Nampa Car Accident Attorney Today for Help With Your Case
If you were injured in a car accident, you may be unsure where to turn. Medical bills, the loss of your ability to work, and the pain you are experiencing can be overwhelming.
Fortunately, a Nampa car accident lawyer can help you get compensation for your injuries from the responsible driver.
Let our knowledgeable attorneys help you seek justice for your injuries.
Skaug Law attorneys work on a contingency basis which means you do not have to worry about fees until we recover compensation for you.
You can call our office seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Call today to get started on your claim.