You should never have to accept an unfair settlement
Thanks to attorney Todd Joyner, a frustrated collision victim receives full compensation for his vehicle.
Victim receives $4,000 more than first car insurance offer
The victim had the right of way when the other driver caused the collision. The victim’s car, valued at $10,845, was totaled.
The other driver’s insurance company told the victim—
- He must take the wrecked vehicle back
- The vehicle has a salvage value of $1,900
- He was 10% responsible for the collision (a claim they never explained)
- After deducting the salvage value and 10% liability, they will pay the victim only $7,500
Frustrated and angry, the victim sought help from Todd Joyner, an attorney with Skaug Law PC.
Todd called the insurance adjuster and told her—
- The victim was not going to accept 10% of the liability for the collision. He was not at fault
- The victim does not want the wrecked vehicle
- The victim will file a lawsuit if you do not pay fair compensation now
The insurance adjuster began to backtrack on the phone and said—
- The offer she had sent was “not accurate”
- She was “just informed” by another adjuster they were accepting 100% of the liability
- Because they were accepting liability they would not require the victim take the vehicle back
As a result of Todd’s single call, the adjuster submitted a new offer of $11,500.
Through Todd’s intervention, the victim received $4,000 more than the first insurance offer and full compensation for replacing his vehicle.
One more bonus for the victim— Todd did not charge for his services.
If you are struggling with an unfair insurance offer, or are injured and have questions about your legal rights, call Idaho’s preeminent injury law firm.
It’s free. There is no cost for an initial consultation with a Skaug Law attorney.
Skaug Law PC