I’ve Been Injured at Work. Is There Help with Workers’ Compensation?
If you’ve been injured at work and need to file a worker’s compensation claim, talking to an injury lawyer is a good idea. At Skaug Law, we understand worker’s compensation laws, and can help make sure you receive the care you need, your medical bills are paid, and you are compensated for lost wages.
Why You Need An Attorney
Workplace injuries bring a unique set of difficulties. Contacting an attorney for a free assessment of your situation is a good idea, especially under the following circumstances:
- You require surgery after a workplace injury.
- Your injuries are severe enough that your doctor believes you will not return to your state of health prior to the injury. You may be awarded disability compensation.
- You are unable to perform the job you held prior to your injury or believe you could do some other type of work.
- You are no longer able to work at any job at all.
- You disagree with the findings of the insurance company, your workplace, or your state’s workers’ compensation board, or you believe you are not receiving the benefits you are entitled to as an injured worker.
- You have a pre-existing medical condition that may throw light on your case.
- Your employer disagrees with decisions made by the state workers’ compensation board.
Call for a Free Assessment Today!
If you’re still unsure whether or not you need an attorney to represent you during a workers’ compensation claim, calling our offices costs you nothing and will help you gain some peace of mind. Most people haven’t had enough experience to fully understand the worker’s compensation process, and having an attorney represent your interests means you can concentrate on getting well again. Our attorneys can handle the rest.
To talk with a friendly attorney about your case, contact us at Skaug Law today! As is always the case at Skaug Law, you pay nothing unless we win on your behalf.