We understand your frustration after a car accident
Navigating the insurance roadblocks after a serious car wreck or fatal collision can be intimidating and overwhelming — especially when you are also trying to heal or grieve.
Our trusted lawyers have the confidence and experience to handle your insurance claim.
We regularly represent injured clients in underinsured and uninsured motorist claims, MedPay or PIP disputes, bad faith insurance claims and other insurance disputes.
We have experience getting full and fair compensation for victims of every type of car accident:
- Rear-end collisions - Often resulting in serious head and neck injuries from rapid acceleration and deceleration.
- Head-on collisions - The most serious kind of accident, resulting in catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- T-bone accidents - Crushing the side of a car and often resulting in back and hip injuries to driver and passengers.
- Sideswipes - Particularly dangerous for passengers, sideswipe accidents frequently involve trucks or commercial vehicles with limited visibility.
- Lane crossovers - Causes include driver inattention or falling asleep at the wheel. Results include head-on collisions.
- Rollovers - Often the result of defective breaks or steering systems, rollover accidents cause paralysis, serious fractures and head injuries.
We have experience helping people recover maximum compensation for car accident injuries and wrongful death.
Skaug Law represents victims of car accidents caused by:
- Drunk drivers, DUI
- Distracted driving
- Inattentive driving, use of a cell phone
- Driver asleep at the wheel
- Reckless driving, speeding
- Illegal turns and stops
We do everything to help you recover money from insurance companies
Skaug Law represent clients in all injury and wrongful death cases.
We handle every component of your case and identify all available insurance sources to pay for your economic and non-economic damages.
We work to make sure you are compensated for your legal, medical and financial needs.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means we are paid only when we win a settlement or verdict for you.
Contact us today to discuss your legal options for recovery with a friendly, trusted and experienced attorney.
The consultation is free.